Mercedes-Benz SL450 is almost ready for the final painting!

Hi there! I am very slowly but obstinately continuing restoration of my project cars. Sometimes there is no money, sometimes there is no time, sometimes disappearing the restorers, but things are moving forward.

A few days ago I received my SL450’s  photos from paint shop. They told me, that everything is almost ready for starting the painting.

I think everything looks quite reassuring, and hope soon you will see this car painted in his original green color.

Thanks for your attention, please support me by sharing this website on your social media accounts!


Participating to Verona Model Expo 2018

I am participating to one of the biggest modeling events in Italy : Verona Model Expo. Specially for this event I have created about 30 new models. I created them very quickly (because I had very little time for preparation), so I think they are not perfect and need some work to do. But visitors are very excited seeing my works, even I sold 2 of them )))

Just now  I am sitting behind my little stand and trying to write this post )) Here are some photos of the new models which I done in my photo box.

Volkswagen T1 21 window bus.

1967 Beetle

Porsche 356B

Mini Cooper

1949 Mercury Coupe

Mercedes Benz 450 SL

Mercedes Benz SL 300

GAZ 21 Volga

GAZ 12 Zim

GAZ 20 Pobeda

1940 Ford Pick-up

1937 Ford Pick-Up

Ford Mustang Fastback 1965

Ford Mustang ‘Eleanor’ from ‘Gone in 60 seconds’ movie (just sold)

1949 Ford Coupe

1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe (sold it)

Citroen Trection Avant

1941 Chevrolet Delux

1955 Chevrolet BelAir

1939 Chevrolet Coupe

And the last model I built for this show

1955 BMW 507

Other models I am presenting in this show are available on my store, and on my Etsy shop. In the next week I will do more detailed photo shot and will put all this stuff on  my both shops.

That’s all , thanks for reading!

Finally I took my VW T2 to garage after the paint job

After about a year of restoration I took my bus to my garage. We restored only the body. There is no rust and bus is finally painted. A lot of work ahead, but I think the most difficult part was done. Even I found the right engine!

I checked the engine number online and now I am sure that it is removed from 70’s bus.

I have all windows except the windshield, have 2 front seats, dashboard, original fiberglass top, front end, rear end, engine, transmission, steering system. And that’s all. All other parts missed ))))

But the most important think: I found the last legal owner of this bus , and now we can restore the documents.

Thanks for reading!