After about a year of restoration I took my bus to my garage. We restored only the body. There is no rust and bus is finally painted. A lot of work ahead, but I think the most difficult part was done. Even I found the right engine!
I checked the engine number online and now I am sure that it is removed from 70’s bus.
I have all windows except the windshield, have 2 front seats, dashboard, original fiberglass top, front end, rear end, engine, transmission, steering system. And that’s all. All other parts missed ))))
But the most important think: I found the last legal owner of this bus , and now we can restore the documents.
Thanks for reading!